Friday, April 17, 2009

4give me...

you all my friends,they all my friends,and i believe that they all are my true friends even though they don't like me...and i want this relationship will last forever...

~ferah
~nadia
~ain
~syitah
~nadhirah
~husna
~aisyah
~balqis
~syahira
~amira
~afiqah
~faqiha
~athirah
~zawahir
~fatin
~anira
~farhanim
~alis
~maimon
~mizan
~siti

forgive me ,all of you if i've made a mistake to you...
side by side or miles apart, good friends are always close to the heart...

a message for my reader
and i hope you all will make it happen
"No matter how small it was,
don't make the problem bigger..."

3 comments:

  1. ngade la tu letak name kite atas-atas.you've never made me mad.i did.sorry.i love you!!!!!(of course as my friend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. name ferah ats skali!!i x jelous tpi cemburu...uhukuhuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. makin atas ade hadiah ka?hukhuk...

    ReplyDelete